November 17, 2011
- Macaroni Kid 2011 Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide GRAND PRIZE
- WIN 4 TIX to ASO KID'S CHRISTMAS on Dec. 4th
- Win 2 Tickets to Star 94 Jingle Jam Dec. 13
- Twisted Taco Smyrna Macaroni Kid Deal
- Top Ten Ways to Keep the Kids Happy on Turkey Day
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Looking for a Quick Dinner or After School Snack?
- Water Bottle Turkeys
- Oobleck! Making Science Fun...
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
WIN a 2 Night Stay at Callaway Gardens in a 2 Bedroom Cottage!
You'll find this article in the gift guide by CLICKING HERE, but since it is our grand prize, I wanted to make sure it got some extra attention!
Callaway Gardens is a spectacular 13,000 acres of beautiful Georgia countryside in the Appalachian Mountains. Home of the world's largest azalea display, one of North America's biggest butterfly conservatories, and magnificent vegetable garden where PBS' "The Victory Garden" is filmed, this Georgia retreat is the perfect destination for family vacations or romantic getaways.
Chase butterflies in the enclosed conservatory, get personal with birds of prey at an outdoor free-flight show, or soak up the Georgia sunshine on a white sand beach. With outdoor activities like golf, tennis, bicycling, hiking, and more, the family fun never ends! And at just over an hour from Atlanta, it's a perfect weekend destination.
Callaway Gardens offers a variety of lodging options that cater to your needs and experience including The Mountain Creek Inn, The Southern Pine Cottages, Mountain Creek Villas and The Lodge at Callaway Gardens (now part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection). When we visited Callaway Gardens with our boys, we stayed in a cottage - and I wouldn't have had it any other way! There are 155 two-bedroom cottages, absolutely perfect for a family, with spacious living and dining areas, fireplaces, screened porches and decks. CLICK HERE to take a virtual tour!
Winter is a wonderful time to escape and relax at Calloway Gardens. Roam the property and gardens at your leisure, enjoy the Butterfly Center and The Birds of Prey Show too! There's also an indoor pool if your kids are dying for a swim! CLICK HERE for a full list of things to do.
(We also discovered the Wild Animal Safari just down the road from the entrance to Callaway Gardens. If you are making a trip to Pine Mountain, this is also a must see! Just one word of warning - rent the van! DO NOT drive your own car).
The winter months can creep by, and a family weekend escape can be a wonderful break from routine. That's why Smyrna Vinings Marietta and Buckhead Brookhaven Macaroni Kid are giving away (many thanks to Callaway Gardens) a two-night stay in a two-bedroom Southern Pine Cottage for one lucky subscriber. Valid January 1, 2012 - March 31, 2012 (subject to availability). Includes Gardens' Admission. Value of prize is more than $600!
WANT TO WIN THIS THIS AMAZING GETAWAY? HERE'S HOW!
- Mandatory Entry - Fill out THIS FORM. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 5pm.
- 2 BONUS ENTRIES: Like my post on Facebook about this giveaway by CLICKING HERE and commenting on why you want to win the trip!
- 2 BONUS ENTRIES: Tweet the Following: I've entered to win a family vacation to Callaway Gardens from @MacKidSmyrna http://bit.ly/83egki (please comment to let me know you tweeted)
- 5 BONUS ENTRIES: Refer a new subscriber to EITHER SVM Macaroni Kid or Buckhead Brookhaven Macaroni Kid. PLEASE make sure they put your name in the "how did you hear about us box" or you won't get credit! I get a lot of referrals that say "a friend"....
Callaway Gardens offers three distinctive lodging options for your family vacation, romantic retreat or business event. Call 1-800-CALLAWAY (225.5292) for reservations and more information.
Interior of a Southern Pine Cottage
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC