December 15, 2011
- Ice Skating at The St. Regis in Buckhead
- WIN 2 Tickets to "Garden Lights, Holiday Nights"
- Macaroni Kid 2011 Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide GRAND PRIZE
- Moore's Martial Arts Holiday Camp
- Concourse Athletic Club Holiday Camps For Kids!
- ODYSSEO by Cavalia : REVIEW
- This Week's Macaroni Deal - Design a Skirt!
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts!
- 8 Ways to Celebrate Chanukah
- The Adventures of Tintin Hits Theatres Wednesday
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- Reindeer Pancakes Anyone?
- CD REVIEW: Let it Out, by Mike Schmid
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
Daddy got the super duper extra special award this past weekend from my kindergartner and preschooler for the best Reindeer Pancakes!! Mommy tried to get in on the action with her own snowman, but got thrown out of the kitchen. Darn.
You will need:
- Your typical pancake recipe. Mine: any box in the cabinet labeled pancakes; just add water.
- M&M's (he used the miniature ones)
- Chocolate chips
Make the reindeer:
- Make two pancakes (one small round pancake and one large round)
- Use M&M's and chocolate chips for the eyes and nose.
- Make 2 random shapes that appear to be antlers.
- If you mess it up, who cares, eat it, and then try again.
- If you really mess up, let the kids help. Tell everyone the kids made them.
- Aw, how cute.
- Try other shapes, get thrown out of the the kitchen and sit down and enjoy the Mac Kid newsletter. : )
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC