January 25, 2012
- Putting My Macaroni Kid To Work....
- WIN 4 TICKETS TO THE PRINCESS AND THE GOBLIN
- WIN A Family 4-Pack to "The Golden Ticket"
- Enter to Win a ONE FOR THE MONEY Prize Pack!
- WIN a Copy of "Treasure Buddies"
- Ticket Update!
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts! READ THIS!
- We're Working on a Preschool Directory!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Popcorn Balls - Macaroni Made
- Speaking of Popcorn....
- On TV: "To Save a Life"
- Pancake and Sausage Muffins
- Welcome New Subscribers!
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
Some Helpful Tips for Using This Site - My Macaroni & Facebook!
Have you spent all week sifting through the papers, stacks of magazines, pamphlets and flyers looking for things to do, only to get to the car on the day of, and not have the address for where you're going? Then you have to unload everyone, head back inside, look up the address, print out the page, only to arrive exhausted, and late. Well, now you can STOP!
Macaroni Kid to the rescue! (Insert dramatic music here.) This weekly newsletter is a one stop source for area event listings so enjoy! And, using the My Macaroni Function of this site can be a very handy tool to make things even easier for you!
What is “My Macaroni?”
Have you ever wished to have an extra hour or two in your day? Who hasn't? Well, My Macaroni gives you that freedom.
My Macaroni is a feature that allows you to build your own personalized list of events from this site. Macaroni Kid Buckhead-Brookhaven covers a broad area, so you can choose events from right next door, or venture out a little.
One paper, with addresses, phone numbers, times, and prices - all in one convenient list!
How does it work?
1. Simply click on the “Add to My Macaroni” button under each event that you might want to check out.
2. When you are done, go to the “My Macaroni” tab on the left side of the screen, and it will take you to your personalized list of family fun events all around our area.
3. Next, click “Download PDF.” You'll get a nice, clean PDF to print out or email to friends, family, or even pass out to playgroups so everyone will be on the same page.
TIP: Make your shopping list on the back, and you will have everything you need on one convenient sheet!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC