December 30, 2009
- 2012 Summer Camp Guide - Discounts for MK Readers
- Need a Nanny?
- Black Knight Martial Arts Camps
- Baseball Camps & Clinics at D-BAT Atlanta
- CSA Summer Intensive for Young Actors
- Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
- Atlanta History Center & Margaret Mitchell House
- Imagine That! at Kangazoom Smyrna -SAVE BIG NOW
- Moore's Chinese Martial Arts Summer Camp
- Forefront Arts Performance Camps (Ages 3-14)
- Fox Theatre Rising Stars Camp
- Summer Drama Day Camps at the Alliance Theatre
- Blast! Summer Camp at Concourse Athletic Club
- The Little Gym of Smyrna
- Young Author's Descriptive Writing Camp
- Restoring the SEED - KALEIDOSCOPE SUMMER CAMP 2012
- Young Chef's Academy - Sandy Springs
- Little House of ART Summer Art Camps
- Summer Camps at The Children's Museum of Atlanta
Have Fun! Fun! Fun!
Why do the same old thing this summer? Your child can enjoy a fun, safe, structured, top-quality Martial Arts Summer Camp program. We will incorporate discipline, self-control, fitness, balance, coordination, and a bully proof workshop. Instructed by Shun Shifu Plaugher and Mrs. Plaugher.
Campers will enjoy: Games, drills, activities, a snack, and a movie! You pack their lunch Monday – Wednesday, and Thursday we will provide the pizza! Ages: 4 yrs old (must be potty trained) to 10 yrs old.
Moore's of Atlanta, 1810 Spring Road #4, Smyrna, GA 30080
Monday – Thursday 10:00am to 2:00pm
August 6, 2012 to August 9, 2012
COST PER WEEK
$150 Per child (includes a Moore’s water bottle) / $280 for 2 children (siblings)
*Call for discount of 3+ children (siblings). Ask us about additional discounts when you reserve all 3 weeks! 50% non-refundable deposit required to reserve your spot and the remainder is due one week prior to the start of camp. Camp waiver must be signed prior to camp.
Minimum students: 05 Maximum students: 12
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER ONLINE! Mention Macaroni Kid and save $10 per session. Phone: 678-602-2908
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC