July 5, 2012
- We're Beach Bound....Myrtle Beach for Fun and Sun
- WIN a Three-Month Family Pass to DACKids
- WIN a Superhero Prize Pack! Capes, Movies & More
- WIN 4 Tix to The Wiggles Live in Concert!
- Georgia Aquarium Introduces Imagination Nights
- Macaroni Deal! CINEMOMS MEMBERSHIP CARDS $15!
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Butterfly Feet
- Atlanta Food Trucks - Where to Find Them!
- Beat the Heat! Stay Cool This Summer
- 2012 SUMMER CAMP GUIDE
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
This is a fun craft to keep the little ones occupied during the summer!
1. Paint the bottom of your little person's foot with tempera or washable paint. Only paint one foot at a time.
2. Have them step onto a paper, using their right foot on the left side or vice versa.
3. Wash the painted foot with a baby wipe or paper towel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the second foot.
5. Have your little person paint in the body of the butterfly, or help them complete that step.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Enjoy on your fridge!
8. Experiment with different colors and embellishments!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC