July 18, 2012
By: Jolie Gray
I'll admit to eating cookie dough and never baking the cookies - I KNOW you aren't supposed to, but it's just so darn good. This is brilliant!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 cup water (more or less as needed)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, M&Ms, or other mix-ins
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla.
- Gradually add the flour until it is completely mixed.
- Add water to adjust the consistency of the dough.
- Fold in the mix-ins of choice.