July 25, 2012
July 25, 2012
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat! Olympics - And Cruising..
- Olympics Trivia
- What Elite Athletes Can Teach Our Kids
- MEDIEVAL TIMES MACARONI KID DAY! DISCOUNT!
- Win 4 Tickets to THE ADDAMS FAMILY Aug. 16th!
- WIN TIX To DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: DOG DAYS
- O Story Story Reading Apps for Kids
- The Perfect Mattress For a Great Night's Sleep
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Olympics: Staying Connected
- Olympics: DIY Medals
- Macaroni Kid Discount at GEORGIA AQUARIUM!
- Beat the Heat! Stay Cool This Summer
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- 2012 SUMMER CAMP GUIDE
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
By: Jamie Clark, Macaroni Kid Publisher for Roanoke, VA
The Olympics are going to be dominating our TVs for the next 2 weeks with Opening Ceremonies on Friday, July 27th and the closing ceremonies on Sunday, August 12th. Whether you want to catch every waking second of the games or maybe just a few of your favorite sporting events, there are two great sites to stay up to-do-date on all things Olympics. We're talking medal counts, schedules, and all the lastest breaking news. NBC Olympics and London 2012.
Social Media is another way to stay connected to the Olympics this year.
And, for those of you with a smartphone, there are several "official" apps that are sure to please: London 2012 Olympic Apps.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC