August 1, 2012
- Summer Break is Coming To An End....
- Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan at the Fox!
- WIN IT! Kidz Bop 22 - Now in Stores
- Win a FAMILY PASS to Atlanta History Center
- WIN a TABLE FOR 6 For Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Thanks to America!
- Macaroni Kid Reader Discounts!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Make Your Own Olympic T-Shirt
- What Elite Athletes Can Teach Our Kids
- ParaNorman - In Theaters August 17th
- Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day
- Zucchini Brownies
- Beat the Heat! Stay Cool This Summer
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
Your kids will have so much fun making these t-shirts and rooting for their favorite athletes!
Plain colored T-Shirt
Star shape cookie cutters
Paper plates for paint
What to do:
1. Wash the T-shirt.
2. Cut out iron-on letters and iron into place on T-shirt, following package instructions.
2. Pour a thin layer of paint onto paper plate or other shallow dish.
3. Dip star cookie cutter into the paint (make sure the entire bottom part of the cookie cutter is covered with the paint, but you don't want it dripping with the paint).
4. Press cookie cutter onto t-shirt and start decorating!
5. Let the shirt dry overnight.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC