September 8, 2010
- It's Roald Dahl Month at the Smyrna Library
- Local Business Spotlight: Clean & Serve Events
- NEW: Win 4 Tix to Sesame Street Live This Week!
- School's Out - For Fall?
- See "RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles" This Weekend
- Sweet Dreams and Happy Thoughts
- WIN 2 Tickets to OktoberFest with Friends
- Win 4 TIX to "How I Became a Pirate" Sept. 19th
- WIN Eco-Friendly Baby Bottles from Pura Stainless
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- "Baby Goes Pro" Inspires Generation to Move
- MACARONI KID LOCAL ADVERTISER DIRECTORY
- Peanut Butter Apple Snacks
- RESTAURANT DIRECTORY: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
"Kiki" Line Now Available
How's this for eco-friendly? Pura Stainless introduces a stainless steel baby bottle. And what's more, it turns into a toddler cup. The brand new Kiki line features electro-polished stainless steel bottles which are BPA free, hygienic, lightweight, durable and will not leach anything into a child's drink. The bottles are available in an array of colors including spring green, racing red, pretty pink, aqua blue and tangerine for a modern sleek look. The feeding system grows with a child - turning from a bottle with slow-flow silicone nipple to a medium-flow bottle, and then ultimately a sippy bottle with sip spout. Also, The bottle and its components are dishwasher safe on the top rack. CLICK HERE for more information on the bottles and how to purchase. The 5oz bottle retails for $13.99. The 11oz bottle retails for $15.99.
I have a pair in green available for one Macaroni Kid subscriber. Want to win? Email me at [email protected] with subject "Kiki" by Wednesday, Sept. 15th at 9am. Please include your name and phone number. Winner will be chosen at random that morning. If I can't reach you by Friday, Sept. 10th at 6pm, I'll choose another winner. Retail value is approximately $30.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC