September 6, 2012
- In This Edition
- Win 2 TIX to ANYTHING GOES at The Strand Theatre
- Win a $20 Gift Card to Cowlicks Yogurt & Floats!
- Music Studio at Vinings & Courtnay and Rowe
- "THE KING AND I" Now Playing at The Fox
- Grandparent's Day Hug
- Homeschool Days - Attractions Guide
- READER DISCOUNTS! MK Steals & Deals
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Macaroni Tech: Artkive
- Ready Readers - Quizative Questions
- Fireflies to Light Up the Night
- Restaurant Directory: Kids Eat Free & Cheap
- SVM Macaroni Kid Mom’s Group Directory
Grandparent's day is September 9th and if your family is like mine we all live very far apart. So I had my children make "hugs" to send to them across the miles. Of course this also could be slipped into the mailbox if they live nearby.
- washable paint
- ribbon the length of your child's arm span
Print handprints out of paint onto paper.
When dry cut them out.
Attach the hands to the ends of the ribbon.
Mail to your grandparents with a note saying "Hugs coming your way!"
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC