December 30, 2009
- 2012 Summer Camp Guide - Discounts for MK Readers
- Need a Nanny?
- Black Knight Martial Arts Camps
- Baseball Camps & Clinics at D-BAT Atlanta
- CSA Summer Intensive for Young Actors
- Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
- Atlanta History Center & Margaret Mitchell House
- Imagine That! at Kangazoom Smyrna -SAVE BIG NOW
- Moore's Chinese Martial Arts Summer Camp
- Forefront Arts Performance Camps (Ages 3-14)
- Fox Theatre Rising Stars Camp
- Summer Drama Day Camps at the Alliance Theatre
- Blast! Summer Camp at Concourse Athletic Club
- The Little Gym of Smyrna
- Young Author's Descriptive Writing Camp
- Restoring the SEED - KALEIDOSCOPE SUMMER CAMP 2012
- Young Chef's Academy - Sandy Springs
- Little House of ART Summer Art Camps
- Summer Camps at The Children's Museum of Atlanta
Full Day Camps at Two Locations!
This summer, stimulate your child's imagination and adventurous spirit with one or several enriching summer camp sessions offered at the Atlanta History Center and Margaret Mitchell House.
In Buckhead, Atlanta History Center campers explore the past and the world around them through a variety of engaging activities and explorations. In Midtown, Margaret Mitchell House campers discover the power and excitement of writing while honing their skills in a fun, interactive environment.
Both camps offer new and unique themes each week, allowing campers to delve into immersive explorations of particular interests. With a range of inspiring topics such as creative writing, foodways, Olympic Games, art, weird history, comic book development, Museum Theater, and even playwriting, it may be a challenge to select just one session. Enroll your camper in several sessions and they are sure to discover fun of historic proportions all summer long.
Camps at both sites run June 4 – August 3. 2012. Atlanta History Center Camps are for kids ages 4-14 and are full day (9am to 4pm) with extended care available. Margaret Mitchell House Camps are for kids 10-14 (9:30am to 5:00pm).
Camp registration is already in progress and space is limited, so register early.
To register a camper for the Atlanta History Center or Margaret Mitchell House camps, call 404.814.4018 or register online HERE. Please tell them Macaroni Kid sent you!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC