December 30, 2009
- 2012 Summer Camp Guide - Discounts for MK Readers
- Need a Nanny?
- Black Knight Martial Arts Camps
- Baseball Camps & Clinics at D-BAT Atlanta
- CSA Summer Intensive for Young Actors
- Marietta Cobb Museum of Art
- Atlanta History Center & Margaret Mitchell House
- Imagine That! at Kangazoom Smyrna -SAVE BIG NOW
- Moore's Chinese Martial Arts Summer Camp
- Forefront Arts Performance Camps (Ages 3-14)
- Fox Theatre Rising Stars Camp
- Summer Drama Day Camps at the Alliance Theatre
- Blast! Summer Camp at Concourse Athletic Club
- The Little Gym of Smyrna
- Young Author's Descriptive Writing Camp
- Restoring the SEED - KALEIDOSCOPE SUMMER CAMP 2012
- Young Chef's Academy - Sandy Springs
- Little House of ART Summer Art Camps
- Summer Camps at The Children's Museum of Atlanta
"Anytime Summer Camps" Offer a Different Theme Weekly
Anytime Summertime Camps at The Little Gym are the perfect way for your child to stay active this summer! Our specially developed camp curriculum combines physical activity, gymnastics and play with arts, crafts and special events. Each week has a special theme and each day has a different, creative lesson plan. Schedule a day, a few days or several full week sessions. You can customize your child's camp days to fit your summer schedule. Snack provided.
May 29-August 10
Monday-Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Ages 3-8. Must be potty trained.
COST: $35/day Members, $40/day Non-members. Discounts applied for enrolling in 3 or more days in the same week.
Enroll in person or over the phone at 770-434-6661
The Little Gym of Smyrna
1295 W. Spring St. Suite 200
(In Smyrna Market Village)
Smyrna, GA 30080
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC